PIOPAC’s Direct Deposit Pay (DDP–commonly referred to and Split Direct Deposit) provides a “frictionless” approach that keeps you out of the billing and payroll deduction process without the need to collect individual personal banking information from applicants.
Our approach allows you to offer benefits without providing payroll deductions. By circumventing payroll process, DDP reduces billing burdens of associated administrative costs and improves your overhead by eliminating the invoice reconciliation process altogether.
PIOPAC does all the collecting, aggregating, reconciling, and remitting those premiums.
PIOPAC sets up an escrow account for each employee. PIOPAC provides the list of accounts assigned by enrolled employee that is provided to the payroll department. The payroll system pushes funds to that account on paycycle for premiums elected, and we do all the reconciling and send the appropriate amount to the carrier on the participants and employer’s behalf.
Advantages of DDP
Offer your members sponsored benefits without the need to access a payroll system. Never receive or reconcile an invoice, never hold funds, and never remit premiums. DDP enables you to offer enhanced benefits without the traditional “billing burden.”
- No Need for Payroll Deduction Slot
- No Set-Up Fees for Employers, Unions, and Associations
- No Subsidy Requirement
The Choice Is Yours
As plan sponsor, you choose the benefits (which may include health programs, life disability, supplemental offerings and/or Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan(s) to name a few) that best meet your member’s coverage needs. You also choose the enrollment method that best aligns with your engagement strategy (e.g. onsite enrollers, call center, and/or online platform). You provide marketing support and enrollment conditions where the members can become educated on the new benefit offerings and provide the environment for them to enroll in the protection they need.
Why Go With PIOPAC?
- We cut out the billing hassles that you don’t have time for.
- Our flexible approach includes all your preferred benefit carriers.
- We can also collect union and association dues and, when requested, additional monies for non-insured products.
- Through our Continous CoverageCare™, we provide you with a US-based bilingual Customer Care team with TTY and LanguageLine Solutions® services for participants with billing inquiries. Text messages, emails, and live outbound phone calls are included to proactively resolve any billing discrepancies and assist when a member goes on leave.
- If Section 125 presents a barrier to offering benefits for employees or members, our EFT Drafting approach eliminates the compliance requirements and record-keeping needs you would contend with.